Thank you to our Heart of Gold Sponsors!
Thank you to our Heart of Silver Sponsors!
Thank you to our media partners!
Come Walk with Us!
This event is held annually. One day. One community. One celebration.
Saturday, May 22, 2021
Children’s Heart Foundation hits 2021 with stride for the 18th Annual Walk with the Heart of a Child. The annual family walk raises funds to support the 1 in 100 children who are born with a congenital heart disease (CHD) each year in the United States. Children’s Heart Foundation invites all Southern Nevadans to participate in the walk in celebration or in remembrance of the young lives affected by heart conditions. We need your support more than ever! Form a team of friends/family/supporters and your big hearts will save little hearts!
Important Event Information with COVID Restrictions
We will be posting any updates and changes regarding the attendee limits, so please check back here or on our Facebook and Instagram pages. Please keep in mind, creating teams and fundraising is more important now more than ever! We have great incentive prizes available this year, so start your team and fundraise today!
Walk Day Schedule (one event, one start time)
9:00 AM – Check-In/Community Partner Booths Open
9:30 AM – Opening Ceremonies for Group 1
9:45 AM – Walk Begins
10:30 AM – Closing Ceremonies
- Team Award Announcements
- Raffle Winner Announcements
- Sponsor Appreciation
Please check back with us as we get closer to event day for any updates.
• Adult Registration (ages 18 and up) – $25
• Student & Child Registration (ages 3-17) – $15
• Senior Registration (55+) – $15
• Military Registration (active duty) – $15
• Heart families will receive complimentary registration for immediate family members only. Your heart child will receive a free t-shirt and individuals raising $100 or more will receive a t-shirt*. Call CHF at 702.967.3522 to receive your registration code and for more information.
*T-shirts will be provided to each individual who raises a minimum of $100, by the deadline of May 14, 2021. Other incentive prizes are also available, click “About” then “Fundraising Incentives” to see our complete list.
BIG S HELPING LITTLE S